I work for AHF Healthcare Center - Oakland Park. I was attracted to work at AHF because I am interested in giving patients a chance to have a better quality of life here and abroad.
Fun Fact: I'm interested in women's health and diabetes.
- 2000 - Infectious disease-Tulane University Fellowship Hospital
- 2000 - Master of Public Health and Tropical Medicine-Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Hygiene
- 1998 - CDC Epidemic Intelligence Service Fellowship Hospital
- 1996 - UMDNJ - University Hospital Residency Hospital
- 1994 - UMDNJ - University Hospital Internship Hospital
- 1993 - University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark Medical School